Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Challenge Conclusion?

It has been over a month and counting.  I am still taking the delicious strawberry Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails gummies and plan on doing so as I will be incorporating these as part of my every day life seeing how much has changed overall in my appearance thanks to these gummies.  Although I might not be doing a "challenge" anymore I will do farther reports on how my hair, skin, and nails are doing as time progresses especially with additional add on challenges I have made that I will tell you all to give you the best advantage to make your skin, hair, and nails the best you can have.

Are you ready to have the best hair, skin, and nails in your life?  Last blog I mentioned that I changed my shampoo part due to my pcos, but I do believe that all would benefit from this as sls and sles Sodium Laurel Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate gets absorbed into every part of your body and can cause long term effects both of these are linked to skin irritates has been known for hair loss and is very dangerous for those with pcos and I would venture a guess for anyone with any type of health issues.  If it is dangerous for someone who has Polysystic Overy Syndrome how could it be much safer even for a male or anyone else there could be other causes than just hair loss and irritating your skin.  There are other major chemicals to try to avoid as well, but companies make it very hard to avoid the big ones, but the SLS and SLES is at least feasible there are at least options that do not have this in their shampoo along with body wash as well because body washes have this chemical as well.

One thing as consumers that we can do is start telling companies to start putting these major chemicals into our products by first not buying those products read your labels and complain about them, but also companies that do make good options please make options that are reasonable for the consumer because although we are hounded by many products and might want to make better choices it is also hard to make better choices if our better choices are three times more expensive than the brand that would make our lives much healthier for us.  We need to make a change all of us and it starts with making our lives better Nature's Bounty is making it by giving us something to help in one part, but now it is up to other companies to help in the other department to help in the other.  In order to really give the best results like I been having as I have switched also my conditioner to something that is more natural with less chemicals we need to have companies that not only make these options but also affordable ones.  I was sad to see when looking through the shelves so many of my old favorites with those chemicals.

Herbal Essences, Patente, VO5, and so many others some that were so much cheaper than the ten dollars each I spend on the shampoo and conditioner I now have to spend.  Ten dollars.  Not all of us can afford a lot of money on products even stuff like shampoo and conditioner or should we.  We should be able to go low price if we want to and not worry about what chemicals are in our products such as the gummies that are simple and pure.  We should all be able to have great hair, skin, nails put our best foot forward even if say we are on disability or don't have much money because we all deserve to try to have the best possible health.  See what I have done thanks to Smiley 360 on letting me try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions and making my changes of shampoo and conditioner to more natural and decide if it's time for a change.  Be sure to also check out Smiley 360 for your chance to get awesome free stuff like Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails http://h5.sml360.com/-/1dnpf


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments