I Never Told You (Tyson)

The fourth in the I Never Told You Series

I never told you how you saved me
From hurt and strife
And bringing a peace and comfort
When life seemed to afford me none
Or how your blue eyes seemed to calm
Even my deepest fears and the hurt caused
By your ex-best friend
And how you seemed to soothe my troubled mind
And my doubt within myself when I felt
That none would ever want me,
I never told you how much it hurt me
Every time we broke up and get back together
And how confused I was many of a time,
Feeling that we should be together
But something never seemed right
And it seemed my past would forever haunt me,
But you were there through it all
Holding my hand it seemed through those rough times
And even during when we weren’t together
You were ever so protective
And wanted to make sure that those that dated me
Would be good to the one you always loved,
I never told you how good your arms felt
Around my shoulders whenever I needed to cry
Or how you looked at me with those eyes
And how I could always see your love for me
And how even throughout all time
I knew that I would always love you in one way or another,
I never told you how much I really loved you
Or how I wanted to ask you back so many times
But my foolish pride always got in the way,
Telling me that it was time to move on
Or telling me that you had,
But sometimes I had wondered if I told you
Honest and true that perhaps you would have given me
That one last true chance to show you everything
That was in me and more,
I never told you how special you were to me
And how much I still think of you
To this very day,
And how much you will stay in my heart
No matter how many years will pass
And I know I was lucky to have a guy like you
For you were one of the few kind and good to me,
I never told you sweetie
How much you brought music and inspiration
You showed me Enya and the peace from New Age music
And you gave me a way to find my own voice
And you always believed in my inner soul and beauty,
And you somehow knew what I really could be,
I never told you my dearest Tyson
How much you will always be an inspiration in my life
And how my life was made better by knowing you
And how much I will always love you.

Dedicated to Tyson Vanover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments