Build Upon That Emotion

Build upon that emotion,
Build upon that dream,
Build upon that hope,
Come on honey,
Come on darling,
Let’s not stop here,
Let’s not stop now,
Let’s not stop this moment,
I want to keep on building,
I want to keep on expanding,
I want to keep it going,
Never ending,
Never stopping,
Only growing,
Only expanding,
Only stacking as time goes on,
This is the moment,
This is the time,
This is the day,
To change everything,
To change everything around us,
To change what you and I are,
To change what we are to each other,
To change it now,
To change it forever,
Just with a few words,
Just build upon that emotion,
Build upon that dream,
Build upon that hope,
Build upon that love,
Build it my darling,
Let us not stop,
Let us not lose sight,
Let us find our way,
Let us find our way together,
Let us build it now my darling,
Let us build it now,
Build that emotion,
Build that dream,
Build that hope,
Build that love,
Build it,
Build through the good times,
Build through the hard times,
Build through the in between times,
Build through,
Every second,
Every moment,
Every day,
Every part that is you,
Every part that is me,
Every part that is us,
Build upon my darling,
Forever,
Always,
Eternity,
Now.

Comments

Unknown said…
you are invited to follow my blog
Covnitkepr1 said…
Nice words...very nice.
You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower.

If you choose to put a follow wedgit on your site , I would gladly follow you as well.
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much :) I would be happy to follow yours and do that as well :)
I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much Lloyd glad you are enjoying the blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By