Changes of Spring

I have seen a many different life changing springs,
I have seen the rain fall around and drown my heart
,I have seen the sun shine and than be covered by the clouds
Shortly after it seems that the sun would finally shine forever,
I have seen the wind blow,
The oceans crash
,The tears fall,
The memories stop,
The memories start,
The memories last,
Dreams broken,
Dreams repaired,
Dreams put back together through much healing and time,
Love ended,
Love started,
Love mending,I
have seen many changes of spring in my life,
Changes for the better,
Changes for the worse,
Changes for what could go either way,
I have seen many changes of spring,
Changes I wanted,
Changes I needed,
Changes I didn't ask for,
Changes I did ask for,
And changes I would not change anything else in the world
Because of the outcome in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments