Please Say The Words

Please say those words again,
Say how much you love me,
Say how much you think I am beautiful,
Say how much you think I am wonderful,
Say how much you need me,
Say how much you need me in your life,
Tell me about how I am your happiness,
Tell me about how I am everything you ever need,
Tell me about how much I am needed in your life,
That you cannot live without me,
Tell me about the dreams we will make reality,
Tell me about the nightmares ceasing,
Tell me about the thoughts you think of when we do not speak,
Tell me about the thoughts you think whenever you hear my voice,
Tell me about the thoughts you think of whenever I come into your mind,
Please say those words again my love,
I need to hear them more than ever before,
I need to hear those words spoken again,
My life has been filled with madness,
My sanity seems to hold by the threads of your love,
My dreams seemed so shaded and the light of them gone,
My thoughts were taken over by madness until you came into my life,
Tell me about how much I mean to you,
Tell me about the plans we have made,
Tell me about the better life away from where I am now,
Tell me about the meaning I have for you,
Tell me about those words I need to hear,
Tell me about everything and anything,
Please say those words again,
Say how much you need me,
Say how much you love me,
Say how much your world isn’t the same without me,
Say how much your life has changed for the better,
Say anything and everything my love,
I need to hear the words,
They are the sanity that keeps me going day by day,
They are the thoughts that keep me sane,
They are the words I take with me to bed every night,
They are so many things that I cannot express,
I love you my darling,
You are my hope,
My reason,
My life,
My dreams,
My sanity,
My dreams,
My hope,
My everything,
Please say those words again my love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments