Thinking of Only You

Silence all around me,
Nothing but the music I play thinking of you,
No one is awake just my thoughts,
Just my emotions,
Just this heart of mine,
Just thinking,
Just wishing,
Just hoping,
Just wanting,
I cannot get you out of my mind,
I can only think of you,
I can almost feel you next to me,
I can almost hear those words you have spoken,
I can hear you like the song in my heart,
I feel we have known each other before,
Thoughts swimming in my head,
Thoughts of you in my mind,
Thoughts of you in my heart,
I cannot get you to leave my mind,
I do not want to have you leave my mind,
You have become my safety,
My sanity when all the rest of the world seems blind,
My life with meaning again,
Everything you have done,
Everything you have said,
Everything that I feel speaks to me,
Wondering where you have been before,
Knowing that you were brought in my life for a reason,
Knowing that you are forever in my mind,
Knowing you have broken down the walls,
Knowing that you have made me smile,
The smile I thought might have been gone,
The rain was so loud,
The pain was ever so in my mind,
The nightmares seemed closer than the dreams,
But you have changed all of that
Within a wink of an eye,
Silence all around me,
Just these words and this song in my heart,
Just thinking and wishing things were different,
Just wanting what I had always dreamed,
Just wanting you,
Just needing you tonight,
Just needing you now,
Just needing you forever,
Just know my love that I love you,
That I need you,
That I want you,
That I want to wrap all of me within you,
You are what keeps me going,
When the skies seem so grey,
When the sun doesn’t seem to shine,
When everything else feels lost otherwise,
When nothing but madness seems to be around me,
Just know my love that you are wanted,
That you are needed in my heart,
That you are needed by my very soul,
That you are needed like air to breathe,
That you are needed by me,
I love you so much darling
Just know that nothing in this world will change my mind,
Nothing in this world will change these emotions,
Nothing will change what I wish for,
Nothing will change what I feel,
Nothing will change this,
This of what is you and me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Slowly Go By

Journal Challenge Day 12

I'm Your Girl