Needing You

I cannot get you out of my mind,
I cannot get you out of my soul,
I cannot get you out of my dreams,
I cannot get you out of this moment,
I cannot stop thinking,
I cannot stop wanting,
I cannot stop needing,
I cannot just breathe without you,
I need to have you,
I need you in my life,
I need to have you with me,
I cannot stand this distance anymore,
I cannot stand this not being with you,
I cannot stand being away from you,
I cannot stand not being touched by you,
I cannot stand not being kissed by you,
I cannot stand not being held by you,
I cannot stand this being apart,
I need to be with you,
I need to be in your arms,
I need to be your breathe as you are mine,
I need to be able to kiss you,
I need to be able to touch you,
I need to be held by you,
I need this, my baby,
I feel like I am not fully complete,
Because you are not with me here,
I know you are with me in spirit,
I know you are with me in my heart,
But I want more than that,
I cannot stand being apart anymore,
I want to close the distance,
I want to be there spending every moment I can,
I want to be home in your arms,
I need you my lover,
I need you my best friend,
I need you my everything,
I need you until forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments