Moving On

I am moving on from the hurt and pain,

The thoughts and dreams of yesterday,

I am moving on from the thoughts and memories,

The things that upset me,

I am moving on from you,

I am moving on letting you behind,

I am moving on letting you do your own thing,

I am moving on letting you go and believe what you wish,

I am moving on letting you think or know what you wish,

I am moving on no longer caring what you say about me,

I am moving on no longer caring what you say about my friends,

I am moving on no longer caring what you write,

I am moving on taking the steps toward the sunlight,

I am moving on not letting you hold me back,

I am moving on knowing that no matter might be said or done,

That I can and will move on from this,

That I can and will move on from the hurt,

That I can and will move on from the pain,

That I can and will move on from the thoughts that crossed my mind,

That I can and will move on from the memories and the broken dreams,

That I can and will move on from the broken promises,

That I can and will move on and be stronger from this,

That I will take the lessons I have learned from this and apply it to the next,

That I will take my heart and move on even with some of the broken pieces still healing,

That I will take my soul and repair the pain that was caused from this,

That I will not regret what I feel now toward the person I love,

That I will not regret how things happened,

That I will not regret that we were not meant to be,

That I will not regret that I have found the true person whose soul matches mine,

I am moving on to this brand new day,

I am moving on to what is mine,

I am moving on leaving all that is hurtful behind me,

Leaving behind the self doubts,

The pain and hurt,

The neglect,

The thoughts that myself and my health must have not been enough,

The thoughts and memories of the control you tried to put me under,

I am moving on from everything that has put me in danger of losing my true self,

I am free now from everything that binds you to me,

I am moving on to what is my new future,

With my new love,

And I let the old fly behind me in the breeze,

Let it be carried by the winds,

Let it be carried by time and space,

Let it disappear,

As the sun hits my face,

And I walk with the one I truly love.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12