Time

Time seems to beat so slowly,
I watch the seconds just slowly pass,
The minutes cannot go fast enough,
The dreams seem so real,
The moment seems so close,
I just want to feel you in my arms,
I just want to kiss you like I have in my dreams,
I just want to give into the moment,
I just want to let everything just fit,
I just want to tell you everything,
That screams inside this heart and soul,
I just want to show you all the emotions,
That you only have heard on the phone,
I just want to show you how much you are truly loved,
And show that they are more than just words on a screen,
I want to show you that you are home now,
That life has even better meaning than before,
You brought light to my darkness,
And I have brought that light into your darkness,
You have given me hope again,
And I have given you hope again,
Time seems to beat so slowly,
As the moment of our hearts beating together,
Seems to inch slowly together,
To where I won’t have to dream anymore,
Where the dreams will be reality,
Time seems to beat so slowly,
To bring you to me forever more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12