Please Know

Please know that I love you,
Please know that I trust you,
Please know that although I might accidentally hurt you,
That you mean everything to me,
Please know that despite all the hard times
We sometimes go through this is where I want to be
Please know that I try to work through my issues,
The ones that shouldn’t effect us,
To the best of my ability,
Please know that although I have been hurt
That I want us to survive,
That I want us to last,
That I want this to keep going strong,
Please know that I do accept you,
For everything that you are,
That I never mean to try to change you,
That I never mean to try to make you feel
That you are not good enough the way you are,
That I never mean to compare you to those in my past,
Just know that it has been hard for me,
And although that is not an excuse
For me to act the way that I have,
That I do love you,
That I do need you in my life,
That I want what we want in our lives,
And I am done listening to anything but our hearts,
That I am done listening to past memories,
And past thoughts,
And past insecurities,
I want to move on,
I want to move on with you,
I want to make people that have hurt me
Just be in the past,
And not control my life like it has,
Just know that it will take time,
But I am willing and wanting to work with this,
That this is where I belong in your arms,
Your heart,
And your soul,
That although individuals,
We are also one with a common love,
Please know that these words mean something,
That although it might not be right away,
But I am willing to give everything we want a try,
And I am taking the step forward,
The step forward to what we have talked about,
The step forward to what we want in our lives,
The step forward to meet you halfway,
The step forward to us,
Please know I love you darling,
And that this, what is us,
And what we want is what matters to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By