I Would

I would give you all the love in the world,
Show you the true meaning of the stars,
Show you true hope,
True love beyond your imagination,
I would go through the computer screen
To give you real hugs,
Real kisses,
Real love,
I would give you a shoulder
To cry on,
To laugh on,
To never let go,
I would give you everything and more
Just to see a smile,
Just to see the light return
To your eyes,
To your face,
To your smile,
I would give you a reason to believe
In hope,
In love,
In everything again,
I would give you a way to see
What I see in your heart,
In your mind,
In your soul,
I would travel thousands o miles,
Cross any sea,
Cross any terrain,
To show you everything
In the deepest parts of my heart,
I would give anything to see
You truly smile,
Be truly happy,
Be truly loved,
For you are loved,
You are cared for,
And you have me,
But I know I am not
What you are looking for in love,
But also know this,
You carry a special piece of me in your heart,
That you have a special place in my heart,
And in my soul,
And that I love you,
And that I care for you,
And I would give anything for you
To know all this and so much more
For you to hold onto
When all you see is darkness,
All you see is the pain,
All you see is the loneliness,
Because I understand,
I have been down that road,
I know those tears,
I know that loneliness,
So, I am here or you
In whatever way I can,
Although I would give anything
To be with you instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By