The Link Within Us

There is a link within us,
There is something no one can see,
There is something that is strong,
There is something between the two of us,
There is something so strong,
I had thought I found eternity before,
I had believed forever in true love,
I had thought that once upon a time I found the dream,
The dreams come true,
But that part was not meant to be,
But I have found now the true calling,
I have found the true home,
I don’t know what it is,
There’s something strong going on,
Every passing moment makes it stronger,
Every passing moment keeps my heart beating,
Every passing moment the dreams become more solid,
Every passing moment everything else disappears,
And all that is left is this link,
This emotion running strong,
This dream becoming more real,
I had believed I found eternity before,
But the emotions than don’t even compare,
They cannot compare to this emotion with you,
They cannot compare to this dream,
They cannot even come close,
I have always believe in true love,
I have always believed in love eternal,
And as I think about you,
Those emotions flood like never before,
This link within us keeps it strong,
Every passing moment it threads,
Every passing moment it keeps becoming more,
Every passing moment I just cannot stop,
I cannot stop wanting,
I cannot stop needing,
I cannot stop dreaming,
I just let it all go,
I let all the fears aside,
I just let it all cascade down,
I just grab onto you,
I just grab onto our link,
And I hold on,
And I hold on strong,
Never letting go,
Never ceasing,
Never wanting anything more,
There is a link within us,
Something I thought that was gone,
Something I could not find,
Something that was hidden,
Until you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments