Red Rose

I have dealt with many prickly thorns,
I had thought that they were the one,
But than I found that it was wrong,
And it left my finger bleeding,
And than it leaves me with a scar,
I stick my hand in again,
And than I am surprised to find,
Green leaves to hold,
A red rose bloomed,
It’s petals soft,
I have dealt with many prickly thorns,
The ones I thought were the one,
But than I had found out that I was wrong,
And it had left my finger bleeding,
And it left me with scars,
But than I found a true rose,
A rose that was blooming deep inside,
A rose that was just waiting to be found,
A rose that was listening to my dreams,
A rose that was listening to my heart,
A rose that was listening to my soul,
A rose that was listening to the inner most parts of me,
I have dealt with many prickly thorns,
But now that I have you in my life,
I have found that red rose,
The rose among all the thorns,
Among all the pain,
Among all the darkness,
I found that red rose within you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments