My Love To The End

Once upon a time I hid in the dark,
Keeping recluse from the moments of love,
Shadows of the past didn’t want to shake off,
But visions of what could be,
Visions of the future beautiful and true,
Lovely draped secrets held on true,
You kept me from that darkness,
You brought me into the light,
You gave me the reason to no longer hid,
I could not hid anymore from the light,
You are my true inspiration,
You are my true dream,
You are my everything,
Even though I cannot be with you,
You are everything in my life,
You are who I love,
You are who I would drop everything for,
You are the one I could spend
The rest of my life with,
A part of me hides in the shadows,
Wishing with all my might,
Wishing I could be with you,
Wishing to be with you tonight,
Wishing I could hold you in my arms,
And to never let go,
I rather be with you,
But I am stuck here in this place,
Wishing for something I cannot have,
So I keep on going,
Knowing it’s better to have you one way,
And nothing at all,
But every night I think of you,
And a secret smile still appears,
Every time I think of you my heart,
My soul,
My mind,
Races for miles,
And I always do love you,
Love you through the darkness,
Love you through the light,
Love you oh so true,
Because you brought me out of the shadows,
You brought me light into the dark,
You gave me faith,
You gave me love again,
And so I stay true to you,
True to you to the end,
You are my love always,
My love to the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By