I Remember You My Dear

I remember you my dear,
You were the person,
Who brought me,
The first thoughts of love,
I remember your soft brown hair,
You beautiful blue eyes,
The softness of your voice,
The way you told me you cared,
The way we acted together,
We acted like lovers,
Although we were still young,
We acted like best friends,
Which we were in so many ways,
We acted like things would never end,
Which sadly did,
But I will never forget you my dear,
You were the first,
The first I felt I could give my heart to,
I will always remember your soft brown hair,
You beautiful blue eyes,
Every moment in the sun,
Every moment I knew in my heart,
That life would never be the same,
I remember you my dear,
You were the person,
Who changed my life,
Changed my life forever more,
And I know in the deepest part of my heart,
I will always love you,
Love you with every breathe,
Every breathe that I take,
I will never forget you,
Because you were my first love,
A love that never leaves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments