When We First Met

When we first met,
We were a young couple,
Our first meeting,
Was simple,
We were both bashful,
But the night was starry,
Filled with the full moon,
We held onto each other,
We knew instantly,
We had that moment,
We knew that this was going to be,
We knew that we were going to be together,
We knew that this is what we wanted,
Than we had our first kiss,
And it was at that moment I knew,
I knew that this is what I was waiting for,
I knew that this is what I needed,
I knew that this is exactly what I had been searching for,
When we first met,
We were a young couple,
But we have grown and changed,
But we are still holding on,
But we are still going strong,
But we are still going,
Because we are meant to be,
And I knew it in my deepest heart,
In my deepest soul,
In my deepest thought,
That this was meant to be,
And I knew it from the first moment,
The first moment,
That we will always be lovers,
Until the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12