Wishing For You

I wish upon a star wishing you were here,
Why are you so far away?
Moment slowly pass,
I try to be patient,
But patience has never been a friend of mine,
I could keep crying but that isn’t
Going to bring you any closer to me,
Tired of being here without you,
Wishing there was just some way to bring you home,
I wish on those stars,
Wishing you were here in my arms,
No being here all alone,
I want so much to be by your side,
I want this,
I want us,
I want more than just dreams,
I want true life,
I want true bliss,
Please baby wish upon a star,
Maybe if we wish real hard,
If we wish true,
We will be together,
We will be one,
We won’t be apart,
Like we are now,
On this long sleepless night.

Comments

I really enjoyed reading parts of your blog. I especially like "You Came By,"
Anonymous said…
Thank you very much I am glad you liked it :)

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12