I Can't Explain It Even If I Tried

I can’t explain it even if I tried,
There is just something magically between you and I,
Something so strong,
Something so deep,
Something that came out of nowhere,
Something that makes me want to take a chance,
Something that feels just so strong,
Something that feels so right,
From the very first moment I knew,
I seemed to see a sign given,
Just by the instant attraction,
I seemed to just know,
That this was meant to be,
I can’t explain it even if I tried,
There is just something so magically between you and I,
I felt it at that very first moment,
The first time you held me in your arms,
The first time you kissed me,
The first time we just spent time together,
The first time I could feel the attraction from you,
The first time I just knew,
Knew I could and would be yours forever,
I can’t explain it even if I tried,
There is just something magically between you and I,
Something I want to learn so much from,
Something I could truly believe in,
Something I could see just wonderful things,
You have given me hope,
You have given me so much peace,
You have given me so much bliss,
You have given me so much that I cannot put into words,
I just hope when you look in my eyes,
When you hold me close,
When you kiss me softly,
When you hold my hand,
Just every single moment I am with you,
I feel like I am in another world,
I feel like I am in another place,
I never want it to end,
I never want to let you go,
I never want to stop holding you,
I never want to stop kissing you,
All I want is this love to grow,
All I want is to be with you,
You have become so much,
I can’t explain it even if I tried,
I don’t think I would want to,
I don’t want to explain the magic of you and I,
I just want to enjoy every moment,
Enjoy every second,
Enjoy every dream,
Enjoy every hope,
Enjoy being with you,
And you alone until the end,
The end of eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take My Hand

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12