True Love

I have loved many times,
Or so I thought,
But any type of love I have had,
Has nothing that can match this,
There was never quite this emotion,
There was never quite this joy,
There was never quite this connection,
I have gone through so many things,
With so many other guys,
But something about you is different,
Something about this love is different,
Something about the way I feel,
Something about the way I dream,
Something about the very depth of my soul,
I had loved so many times,
Or so I thought,
But no one can come close to you,
No one has quite touched me the way you have,
No one has ever really touched my soul,
The way you seem to touch mine,
Every day I feel it grow stronger,
Every day I feel it bind tighter,
I never want to lose you,
I never will let you go,
You are my world,
You are my desire,
You are my everything,
Even though we haven’t been together long,
I feel in my heart,
And know in my soul,
That this love,
These hearts,
Are meant to be,
Meant to be one,
Forever in the dreams,
Forever in our souls,
Forever,
Because although we’ve both been through,
So many things before,
This is what we’ve been looking for,
This is what we’ve been wanting,
This is our dreams made flesh,
This is everything,
We will get through it all,
Because we are meant to be,
I had loved so many times,
Or so I thought,
But I realize that this is true love,
The others were just a shard of this,
This is what it truly means,
This is what it truly is,
This emotion,
This love,
This dream,
This is true love,
The love we’ve been looking for,
The love we will hold onto,
For all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments