Forgiving The Past

I am forgiving the past,
I am making a change,
I am not letting my life keep going,
The way it has before,
There needs to be a new way,
There needs to be a new change,
There needs to be hope again,
There needs to be belief again,
There needs to be life again,
There needs to be something better,
Something better than what has been going on,
I am forgiving the past,
I am letting things go,
Forgiving those that have hurt me,
Forgiving myself for any hurt I’ve caused,
Giving everything a fresh start,
Giving everything a brand new beginning,
Finding the hope,
Finding the way,
Finding the belief,
There is a change in the wind,
There is a change in my soul,
There is a change in my heart,
I feel the chains breaking,
I feel the hurt regaining,
I feel my soul brighten,
I feel dreams returning,
I am forgiving the past,
I am letting it all go,
I am giving myself a fresh start,
A fresh start at life,
At love with Alex,
At dreams to come true,
And faith above it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments