Insatiable Desire

Whenever I hear your voice,
Whenever you say my name,
Whenever you tell me you miss me,
Whenever you tell me you love me,
Whenever you tell me just how much,
How you could not miss me,
It makes my heart sing,
It makes my heart feel something,
I have never felt before,
With you there is no explanation needed,
There is no need for a reason why,
There is no need to fully understand,
There is an insatiable desire I have,
Whenever I am with you,
Whenever I feel you,
Whenever I need you,
You make my heart complete,
You make my heart sing,
No matter what others may say,
No matter what others may do,
All I know is this love,
The love in our hearts,
The love in our souls,
We have gone through so much,
We may always have to,
But we will find a way through it all,
Because whenever I hear your voice,
Whenever you say my name,
Whenever you tell me you miss me,
Whenever you tell me you love me,
Whenever you tell me just how much,
I feel this insatiable desire,
The desire to hold you,
The desire to kiss you,
The desire to make love to you,
The desire to hold on tight,
The desire to never let you go,
The desire to fight,
Fight with every breathe I have,
Because with you,
My world is complete,
Without you my world was only a fraction,
Of what it is now,
It’s gone so much brighter,
So much bigger,
Everything is better,
With you by my side,
So say my name,
Tell me you miss me,
Tell me you love me,
Tell me every bit,
Kiss me deep,
Hold me close,
Never let go,
Show me that desire,
The insatiable desire you have,
That I feel whenever we are together,
The desire of us,
So say it again,
Tell me those words,
And kiss me with desire,
The desire in our hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments