Dreaming Of You

Ever since I met you,
Ever since the first conversation,
Ever since the first time I heard your voice,
I have been dreaming of you,
Every breath I breathe,
Every beat of my heart,
Every moment of the day,
I have been dreaming of you,
Every time I look at your picture,
Every time I talk to you,
Every time I hear your voice,
I dream of you,
You my dear have stolen my heart,
You my dear have stolen my breath,
You my dear have stolen my fears of loving,
You have found a way to break through,
You have found a way to destroy all the negative,
You have found a way for me to move forward,
I no longer think about the bad,
I no longer think of the past,
All I can think about,
All I can dream about is you,
Ever since I met you,
Ever since that first conversation,
Ever since the first time I heard your voice,
Ever since the first time you said I love you,
I have been dreaming of you,
Dreaming of being together,
Dreaming of holding you,
Dreaming of kissing you,
Dreaming of everything,
Dreaming of us,
Dreaming of our future,
Dreaming of everything,
Ever since I met you,
Ever since that first conversation
Ever since that moment I heard your voice,
I knew than and there,
I had fallen for you,
I had fallen deeply,
I had fallen hard,
It wasn’t something I planned,
It wasn’t something I thought would happen,
But you have given me something so powerful,
You have given me belief in dreams,
Belief in love being out there,
Belief that all the hurt was worth it,
Because now I am with you,
And until I am with you physically,
I will dream,
Dream of you,
Dream of being with you,
Dream of loving you in the flesh,
Forever we will be,
My dream come true,
You are my dream,
And until we are together,
We will both dream,
Dream of us being together,
Until the end of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12