My New Years Wish

As the new year approaches,
All my thoughts turn to you,
All my dreams are filled with you,
All I want is you,
You are everything I need,
You are everything I want,
You are what I want for Christmas every year,
You are who I want to kiss on new years eve,
As the year turns into a new one,
You are the one I want to walk down the aisle to,
You are the one that I want to make a vow to,
After all I have been through these years,
Of all the bad relationships I went through,
Were my heart was torn and hurt,
Were I had to pick up the pieces of not only my heart,
But pieces of my life,
I have found through you something to believe in,
Something to truly smile about,
Whenever I talk to you I feel my whole heart light up,
I feel my face light up,
I feel my very soul brigthen,
I feel everything just liven up in my life,
As the new year approaches,
There is only one thing that could complete,
Everything I feel in my heart,
Everything I feel in my soul,
Everything I feel in my dreams,
And that is for you to be here,
As the clock ticks to midnight,
So I can give you a kiss,
And start a new year right,
With you by my side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12