Our Bond

When we met online we were first two strangers,
But I felt a connection with you right away,
From the very first message,
To the very first conversation online,
To the very first time I heard your voice,
I knew that when we will meet in person,
Our bond will be very strong,
That just one kiss,
Just one touch,
Will send desire down through my whole body,
There will be never ending passion,
And there is so much love,
People might think we are crazy,
And perhaps we are,
But I know without a single doubt
That this is meant to be,
We are meant to be together,
They will see,
We will prove to everyone,
That despite the way we meet,
Or how soon we knew,
That we are in love,
And nothing is going to break us apart,
Nothing,
Because this is a love meant to be,
This is true love,
This is what soul mates are,
And I knew from the first moment,
Despite not knowing you well,
That we had a connection,
And I knew it from the first conversation,
That we have a bond,
That is very strong,
That will never be broken by anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By