Your Smile

Your smile makes me think of the truest rainbows,
Of sunshine days,
Of love without broken hearts,
Of dreams unbroken,
Of memories bittersweet,
Your smile makes me think of those moments,
The ones of happiness not sadness,
The ones of dreams still remembered and not washed away,
So many times I wanted to give up,
So many times I just wanted to throw it all away,
So many times I was ready to just say no more,
But than with your smile you melt all those defenses,
Leaving me with no choice but to fall into your arms,
You give me something my darling,
Something that has been lost for so long,
Something I thought was well gone,
Your smile makes me think of a future with you in it,
Makes me wish again for the romance,
Makes me want you in my life,
I just want to hold you,
I just want to kiss you,
I just want to be,
Be in your arms,
You are the one my heart belongs to,
You are the one that my soul belongs to,
You are the one,
The one that this heart wants,
The one that this heart needs,
The one that it is bond to,
Your smile makes me think of forever,
Of eternity,
Of dreams made real,
Because with your smile,
I melt,
I melt all over again,
And I know that you love me,
And I know that I love you,
And I know that this is forever,
As long as you are here my darling,
We will always be,
So give me that smile,
Smile into my heart,
Smile into my soul,
Sweep me away,
Take me away from everything else,
Because this is where I belong,
I belong with you,
And your smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Your Girl

Build Upon That Emotion

There Are Those Moments