This Writer's Heart

This writer’s heart has seen
So much pain,
So much hurt,
So much rain,
Through people who betrayed me,
Took my trust and laughed at me,
But I kept going on,
This writer’s heart has seen
The beauty of true happiness
In terms of her friends that care
For her in many ways,
I have seen happiness
With having a wonderful guy
In my life,
This writer’s heart has been
Through many hardships,
Had to make some hard decisions,
Had to leave those that hurt me
Yet still loved behind,
Had to endure many things
At a young age,
But through the pain,
Through the hardships,
Through the happiness,
Through the dreams made complete,
And those that were broken,
This writer’s heart has found
The way through the deepest darkness,
Through the almost impossible ways,
To just hold onto the belief,
That kept me strong,
Through every good and bad moment,
Through the times when my world
Seem to be crashing down,
The belief and hope in love,
A love to completely reawaken my senses,
My dreams,
My hopes,
To banish the bad memories,
The pain,
The broken dreams forever,
To sweep me away like never before,
To exist beyond anything I could have
Imagined,
Dreamed,
Or believed before,
This writer’s heart has been made whole
Just by finding a way to come back,
Come back to a belief of love,
A dream of hope,
Of true love,
Of wonder and delight,
By finding my true self again
The one that believes in true love,
That I will find it,
And that it will find me,
And it will free this writer’s heart
From the bad,
Encourage the good,
And give hope for a beautiful future,
Knowing that life is wonderful,
Because I have found the love,
That warms this writer’s heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments