God Has It Covered

God I know you got it covered,
You have my life in your hands,
Just keep on guiding me through the good and the bad,
I know that I might fall short many of times of your grace,
I know that I am not perfect,
I know I will make mistakes,
I know that I am a sinner,
But I know I will do my best,
I know I will keep trying,
And I know I will keep believing,
I know I will keep hoping for your guidence in my life,
God guide my words,
God guide my muse,
God guide my life to help others around me,
God I pray to you,
I pray that if there comes times I want to give up,
And throw my belief away,
That you will keep a hold on my heart,
And don’t let me stray,
God I know you have it covered,
As long as I let you into my heart,
As long as I put my life in your hands,
As long as I keep believing in you,
And your Son Jesus Christ,
I know that I will go through trials and tests,
I will have good and bad times,
But as long as I remain grateful,
As long as I am thankful for all that I have,
I know you have it covered,
Because you have a plan for my life,
And those around me,
And I have to keep trust in that,
And as long as I know that,
I know that you have it covered,
Because you had it from the beginning,
You will have it to the very end,
Because you are eternal,
And you have it covered.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments