My Life Is Renewed

My life is renewed,
My life has fully changed,
Now that God is in my life,
And I became saved,
I feel that I am a brand new person,
Life is totally different and new,
I feel more strength in my life,
Even with all the hardships around,
I feel so grateful,
Because I have finally found,
What I’ve been looking for,
What I’ve been searching for,
For so very long,
My life is renewed,
My life has now fully changed,
I feel more complete in every single way,
A new dawn has come,
Putting light until the darkness,
I am giving all my burdens,
Keep praying for strength,
Keep praying for guidance,
Keep praying for the light,
As I go forth through my journey,
Through the rest of this life,
I know on the other side is eternal life,
Because I am saved,
Hallelujah I am saved,
I have found redemption with Jesus Christ,
And now my life is different,
It is renewed,
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments