Until The Day

Until the day you come into my life,
Until the moment I looked into
Your lovely brown eyes,
Until the moment we held hands,
I could never truly imagined,
I didn’t even really know
What is in my heart and soul,
I couldn’t imagine that
Things before would be a plate
Comparison to what is now,
Until that day we first met,
I could have never really seen
Or really know the beauty
Of not only a life changed
But the joy I feel every day,
God in His infinite grace and wisdom,
Brought us together,
And with time and patience,
Not only fully transformed
Who I was,
But also continues to this day
Bring us closer together,
No matter the hardships
And the good times we will have,
I know that the day you came
Into my life,
That you walked so easily
Without knowing into my life,
And until that day I met you,
I never fully knew
Or realized how wonderful
Love that is brought together by God
Is a truly wonderful,
And blessed union,
That brings happiness,
And beauty through the hardest days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments