Whenever I Am With You

Whenever I am with you,
Whenever I get to spend time with you,
Whenever I just get to look into your eyes,
Every single moment I treasure,
Every single moment I love,
Every single moment I adore,
Because this emotion called love,
This emotion so lovely and wonderful,
Has also caused great hurt and pain,
But now that I am with you,
And God has lead me to your arms,
I know that there will be more joy,
More love,
More beauty,
Than what has ever been seen before,
You are truly have become a part of me,
You are truly someone I know I can trust,
Love,
Honor,
And cherish,
You are someone I know that I will love,
Every single day,
That I will continue to choose to love,
Every single moment,
And I know through good,
Through bad,
Through everything in between,
That we are going to work on through it,
That we will keep on going,
You see me more
Than any other person has seen before,
You know me more than
You might even think,
Through the time we have together,
We build so much together,
Through such small things people might not realize,
And I know every single time it leaves me,
Wanting to spend more and more,
Never wanting to leave your side,
Never really wanting to go back home,
Because for me home is with you,
You are the one I want to be with,
Be with forever,
Whenever I am with you,
I still catch my breath,
Still have my heart pound a thousand beats,
Still have love fill every single part of my being,
Still feel the wonder that is us,
So continue to take my hand my darling,
Continue to stand by me,
Know that we are meant to be,
And that our future is beautiful and bright,
And that our love will last forever,
Because we have God on our side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments