Everything

Everything about you,
Everything you do,
I cannot help but smile,
I cannot help but feel joy and love,
There is something so strong with us,
Something so beautiful,
So bright,
Everything about us,
Brings such beauty and peace,
Such love and light,
Such wonder and joy,
You took my breath away
The very first time I saw you,
I knew that I loved you from that very beginning,
I knew that there was something different with you and me,
Whenever I am with you,
I feel such wonderful love,
Such wonderful joy,
Such beauty in dreams,
How can I not feel peace?
How can I not feel love?
How can I not feel joy?
With everything I have with you,
Although strong in so many ways,
You give me such extra strength,
Extra light,
Whenever you hold me,
Whenever you are near me,
I feel everything even stronger,
Feel every bit ever longer,
You are my everything,
You are my love,
My hope,
My dreams,
My future,
You my Troy,
Are my everything,
Until the very end,
You are my forever my darling,
And I love you with every breathe,
With every single moment,
Always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments