Listen

Listen,
Listen to these words,
Listen to my heart,
Listen to the sound,
Listen to this,
We both know,
We both see it,
It is there even when unspoken,
Even through every single moment,
I look into your eyes,
You look into mine,
The feeling is there,
The feeling is deep inside,
The feeling in both of our hearts,
Listen,
Listen to these words,
Listen to your heart,
Listen to that emotion,
Listen and believe,
Believe what you already know,
We are meant to be,
You and I,
The two of us,
Meant to be forever,
I love you with all my heart,
Love you with everything in my soul,
Everything in my being,
Just when I thought I knew love,
I found an even deeper meaning,
A deeper beauty,
A deeper heart,
When I met you,
When every moment has passed,
It grows,
It grows,
It keeps growing more,
Listen,
Listen to these words,
Listen to everything around,
Stop fighting the moment,
Stop fighting what is inside,
I know this,
I know this in the deep part,
In the deep part of my heart,
In the deep part of my soul,
You and I,
We are meant to be,
God brought us together,
Brought us to be one forever,
So, Listen,
Listen to these words,
Listen to this heart,
Listen to yours,
Life is never going to be perfect,
There is always going to be hardship,
But we are so strong together,
We can get through it all,
Get through it all together,
And our families support us,
So just listen,
Listen to these words,
Listen to our hearts,
Let’s commit even more,
Make that commitment forever,
Because this love,
This love of us,
Is meant to be forever,
Until the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments