Day 5 Your Definition Of Love

Love is something I've always believed in even as a child even though the way I looked at love has changed over the years. I've always been a romantic writing romantic poetry from the time I was about sixteen. I always believed in hope and love being hand and hand. Believing that as long as you hoped and thought positive that there was a possible positive love that could come to your life. I've always appreciated the romantic things in life such as flowers, small gifts rather spent with money or not, poetry, holding hands, cuddling, and all those simple things.

I do believe there are different levels of love. There is the love you have for your family something that just seems to be there naturally as long as your family is around. Love that you have for your friends especially your closest ones that seem to be a mixture of everything from trust, hope, friendship, love, and many more. There is the spiritual love you feel when you are close to God and know how much he also loves you even as a sinner. Then there is the love of finding your soul mate the person that seems to complete everything about you that was missing where you can find the balance, the beauty, the wonder, and all the wonderful things.

I have loved and lost many times thinking I found my soul mate only to have things it seemed to fall apart however I never gave up on love and the hope that the true soul mate would appear. It is true what they say though that love does find you when you are not looking. Although through the various types of love hurt can happen we need to remember that we all aren't perfect and to forgive and move on. To only let go if a relationship gets to the point that it becomes unhealthy for us than we might have to end ties.

Through all this though remember, we all have gone through hurt in one way or another when it comes to love and relationships. Try to be understanding. Remember that not everyone has the same definition as you but if you can keep an open heart and mind you never know what could happen. I do believe though love can last a lifetime no matter how long that lifetime might be as we never know how long we have in this world. So, take every moment feel everything you can, and remember to keep on loving through it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments