My Best Friends

I am so blessed to have so many great friends,
Friends that are there for me every single moment,
Different types of personalities,
Different types of beings,
Some knowing me longer than others,
Some even a bit better than others,
But all of them I feel some sort of connection,
A friendship that is beautiful,
A friendship that is true,
A friendship that means the world to me,
Even if I am not always able to express it,
A friendship that goes on,
That is there no matter the distance,
Or time,
Someone I can trust with my being,
My heart,
My emotions,
My everything,
I am so blessed,
So blessed to have so many great friends,
Those that stand through the test of time,
Those that feel the hurt,
That feels the pain,
That feels the happiness,
The wonder,
The laughter,
The tears,
And everything in between,
I am so blessed,
To have so many best friends,
Ones I have known for just short period of time,
And those I have known for years,
I don’t know what I would do without them,
The conversations,
The everyday blessing,
The beauty of it all,
So thank you every one of you,
All those that have come into my life,
I am so grateful to have you,
Every one that means so much to me,
You mean the world to me,
Every single day,
All my best friends,
From close,
And far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12