My First Kiss With You

When I looked into those brown eyes,
When I gazed right there and then,
And I knew I was going to kiss you,
And I knew it was going to be a night I’ll never forget,
And then I kissed you,
Kissed you like I’ve never kissed before,
And I felt that connection,
Felt that spark,
Felt everything I’ve ever dreamed before,
I opened my eyes,
I looked at yours again,
And I knew that moment it changed,
It changed my whole life,
It changed everything from that moment forward,
It changed everything I could ever see,
That first kiss with you,
That first moment,
I just knew,
That connection has only grown,
That connection has only deepened,
That connection has only become more,
And although it has been some time now,
Since that first kiss with you,
Every time I kiss you,
Every time I look at you,
Every time I gaze into those eyes,
I feel that emotion,
I feel that feeling,
I feel that moment of bliss,
And I know that every time,
I kiss you it feels just like the first,
And I will never forget,
That first time we kissed,
Until eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments