My Favorite Memory Of Us

That first moment,
That moment I looked into your lovely eyes,
The moment I saw you walking toward me,
The way I watched you those moments,
Those few moments before anything was said,
Then there was that first hello,
As you opened the door to your car,
And then we drove to the first spot,
Had our first in person conversation,
Had that first true connection,
That moment,
That time,
Is my favorite memory,
It started the story,
It started the lines,
The lines that I would tell,
Tell to so many people, who love me,
Care of me,
Wished happiness,
Wished peace,
That first moment,
That first realization of that dream,
The dream that could come true,
The one that deepens,
The one that stays forever,
There is only one moment,
Only one thing,
That could ever surpass my favorite memory,
My favorite memory of us,
My favorite memory that is you and me,
And that would be the moment,
The time,
You utter the words I long to hear,
When you ask me to be yours,
Yours for the rest of our days,
To be your wife,
That would be the only time,
The only memory,
That could ever surpass,
The memory of meeting you,
Of that start of our story,
And that is one memory,
I hope to experience soon,
Because I know in my heart,
And in my soul,
To the very depth,
That I love you,
And will love you forever,
Until the very end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments