My Favorite Place

Walking through the park,
Standing there by your side,
Walking through the store,
Walking to church,
Riding in the car,
Going to this place,
Or that place,
Sitting on the couch,
Watching movies,
Or TV shows,
Conversations,
Doesn’t matter where we are,
Doesn’t matter where we might be,
Doesn’t even matter if we are alone or not,
Doesn’t even matter if it is just us or not,
No matter where we are,
These moments,
These places,
These are my favorite places,
Being by your side,
Being with you,
Loving you with all my heart,
Loving you with all my being,
Being in your arms,
Holding you close,
Laying there listening to your heart beat,
These are the moments I cherish,
These are the moments that get me through,
Get me through the moments we are not together,
The moments I miss you the most,
I look into your eyes,
And I wonder if you really truly know,
That this heart fully does belong to you,
That I love you with everything I am,
And that being with you,
Is my favorite place,
My favorite place to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments