Something That Makes Me Feel Better

When I hold you,
When I lay up against you,
When I just love you,
When I feel those emotions,
When I let the world fall away,
This is the something,
This is the main thing,
This is the everything,
That makes me feel better,
Knowing you are in my life,
Knowing that I stand by your side,
Knowing that you are the one,
You are the one I’ll forever love,
Trusting in us,
Trusting in Him,
Trusting that He brought us together,
Trusting that even through the storms,
That this,
Us,
You,
Me,
The forever,
This is what makes me feel better,
When I dream of us,
When I dream of what we are,
Who we can become,
The strength of it all,
The strength we do have,
The strength through every trail,
Every test,
Every moment,
Although still young in our relationship,
We have already shown,
We have already been,
Through trails,
And we hold on,
We stay strong,
And we put our faith,
Our hope,
Our belief in Him,
Trusting in Him,
Trusting He is our guide,
Keeps us going,
I love you my darling,
I love you with all my heart,
Knowing that you are in my life,
Knowing I have you,
Holding you close,
Holding you always,
That is something that makes me feel better,
No matter what is going around,
Going around us,
You are my light,
My life,
My always,
Forever,
True,
Everlasting,
Eternity love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments