Trapped Within

Trapped within,
Trapped inside,
Trapped in this heart,
This heart of yours,
Trapped inside your soul,
Never wanting to break free,
Trapped my darling,
Into what is you and me,
This dream,
This hope,
This belief,
This love,
Trapped my darling,
Trapped by your love,
Trapped by the depth,
Of our beauty,
Of our forever,
Of our hopes,
Of our love for each other,
I am trapped here,
Not wanting to break free,
Only wanting,
Only needing,
Only seeing,
What is here by me,
Standing with you,
Holding you to me,
Holding you close,
Never letting go,
Never giving up,
Never letting anything defeat us,
Never letting anyone to come between us,
Trapped within,
Trapped by your arms,
As you hold me tight,
Hold me close,
Hold me as you stroke,
My hair,
My face,
Looking deep into my eyes,
Looking to the depth of my soul,
Looking deep,
Showing me the love,
Within the very depth,
The depth of you,
I am trapped,
Trapped by this love,
Never,
Never wanting a release,
Only wanting to be here,
Here with you,
Forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments