Dream

Dream,

Take a chance,

Take a moment,

Take a leap,

Give your full heart,

Give your full soul,

Give you’re very last breathe,

If you believe,

If you reach out,

With all your moments,

With all your time,

With everything,

Do not let the hurt of today,

Or the hurt of tomorrow,

Rob of your blessings,

That is there within your reach,

Dream,

Believe,

Put your faith in something greater,

Greater than you can imagine,

Greater than any one thing in your life,

Love,

The most wonderful emotion,

The most true of anything,

When trusted in a true commitment,

Can be the supply of all joys,

Can be the supply of all beauty,

Can help the burden of hardships,

Can help the burden of pain,

Dream,

Dream with every depth,

Every breathe,

Every moment you have,

Because when you have love,

True all compassing love,

You will feel whole,

You will feel at peace,

You will feel full joy,

And oneness with that one,

This story can come true,

If you dream,

If you hope,

If you believe,

If you take the moment,

And stand,

Be transformed,

In the glory,

In the beauty,

Of love,

And dream,

Dream with your love,

Dream beautiful love,

Dream with every breathe,

Because the moments are worth it,

Through the struggles,

And hardships,

Dream,

Because dreams do come true,

For my truest dream did,

When you came into my life,

And then made me your wife,

And gave me the best gift,

In the world,

And that was love,

The love that reaches every depth,

Every emotion,

And every part of your heart,

And your soul,

You captivated me that moment,

When you spoke those vows,

And said I do,

Giving me the dream,

That I always knew,

Was deep in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12