Junction In Life


I have come to a junction in my life where,
I do not care about what I have,
And what I do not have,
That I count my blessing,
And the joys that I have received,
That I count the gratefulness I have been given,
For the life that I have around me,
I have decided to no longer look down my life,
With hurt and anger,
Sure there will be periods of my life,
Of frustration and strife,
But I will work every day,
Every moment,
Every breathe I have that I can breathe,
Every time I can type the words onto the screen,
I want to keep on writing until I can’t,
I want to keep on touching lives,
Until I can no longer,
Even if I can’t maybe carry the dreams I might have had,
I can find a new meaning,
A new purpose,
Because I refuse to just give up,
I have been told many times in my life,
That I could not,
Cannot do certain things,
And even if I cannot do many things anymore,
I will keep on writing the words,
Sharing the hope,
Through the modes that I can,
Maybe not everyone will understand,
And maybe not everyone will notice,
But I will always take a stand,
And I will always take a moment,
And I will always remember this,
That there are others out there,
Hurting,
In pain,
In strife,
Needing encouraging,
Needing strength,
Needing words of encouragement,
Needing the words I paint,
Needing Him,
As much as I needed Him,
Needing the words,
Needing to find the way,
May it come to the moment now,
In this place in my life,
That I focus always on those I can give,
Those I can help and inspire,
Those that walk along the path,
Those that walk along the same as me,
Needing to know that they have blessings,
That they have a purpose,
Despite the limitations,
And that it all is meant for something,
In the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments

Journal Challenge Day 12