Imagining Your Bare Skin

Imagining your bare skin against mine,
Hearing your voice in my dreams,
Wanting to taste your lips,
The way we mold together as one,
Just a slight touch against my warm flesh,
Feeling the electricity between us,
Only sounds I hear is you,
The way your breath glides against me,
Caressing the depths of my being,
The way our bodies embrace each other,
You look into the very depth of my heart,
The depth of my being,
Understanding the lust,
The desire,
The love,
The distance between us doesn’t exist,
As we intermingle every inch of our bodies together,
A lover’s dance with fiery passion,
You slowly explore my mouth with your tongue,
The spell is cast,
The world disappears,
As our hands expertly move,
You first massage and embrace my nipples,
I slowly work down your chest,
Making my way down to your throbbing manhood,
I moan softly into your mouth as I rub gentle and firm,
Your other hand grasp my firm bottom,
Slowly our shirts fall to the floor,
We never break the hold within our eyes,
The pants fall quickly after,
As we admire the beauty of us naked together,
The fire burns hotter,
You grope onto my bottom harder,
Slowly we fall onto the bed,
Our tongues dance together,
As I stroke you harder I guide you inside,
My hips move to the rhythm of yours,
Letting you into the very depth of me,
Moans and screams of pleasure begin,
I grip against you riding along the sensation,
The fire burns through us,
Feeling each other climax we begin to cum,
Letting the wave of pleasure roll between us,
We hold onto each other letting the juices spill,
We shudder and crumble together,
Our bare skin molds together,
Where no space separates us,
Our lovers dance pauses,
Until the fire burns again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12