7 Days With Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Challenge!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14474961/?claim=2wm95qe3dp5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Thank you Smiley360 for giving me Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails for Free it has been seven days and the results have been getting better.  My nails feel very strong since I have started this product and I am having to trim them at least every other day because I personally like to keep them short for ladies that like them longer you can probably go 2-3 days once you get this point because you will notice how must faster your nails will grow after using this product at least this is what has happened for me.  My nails have always had a decent toughness to them, but I have noticed that they do feel even a stronger since using this product and have yet to experience any nail breakage since I have been using the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin & Nails.  I think though one of the biggest changes I have noticed is that I am noticing less and less hangnails not that I always got many, but when I did get them they could be horrible or just annoying enough to cause minor bleeding since I have been using the product I have only gotten one minor one and it was at the beginning of the challenge.

One department I haven't noticed too much difference is my skin, however, that said my skin has usually been the least of my concerns.  I have always had youthful looking skin and been told that I look younger than I am.  Usually the only thing I would have trouble with is during the winter when things get a bit colder my skin could get a little drier but that is when I just use a little more lotion and things usually stay fine and most of the time that is in my hands.  Surprising considering I do have PCOS, so in a way considering all the health issues I do have I am lucky in this regard. 

Another huge difference has been my hair it has been fuller, has more shine, and even softer than before.  One additional reason for this is that I also switched shampoo's before using this so I believe in addition to the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails the shampoo I have been using currently called Sexy Hair has helped my hair be fuller, shiner, and softer.  It is Sulfate Free which makes a difference for anyone not just those who have PCOS like myself.  I found that products with Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or Sodium Laureth Sulphate both of these are highly toxic and lethal for anyone not just those with PCOS.  I urge anyone not just taking the challenge but just in general to change shampoos and to tell companies that have those ingredients that you will not support them as long as they carry those two ingredients especially. 

Here are some pics of how my hair, skin, and nails are looking 7 days into the challenge. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments