Journal Challenge Day 1

Why are you doing this challenge and what do you hope to get from it.

I’m doing this challenge for a number of reasons. One, I’ve fallen off writing anything in months the last thing I write was an article like post in June of last year, so I was about five months pregnant at that time with my daughter Harley. Second, even before doing a few article type writings while I was pregnant I hadn’t done that much overall writing in awhile, it’s like my muse went literally radio silent. Third, writing is something I have always loved it’s literally gotten me through many things in my life and I want to get back to that. I know obviously there will be some challenges as I do currently have a three month old daughter, but I’m hoping this challenge will get me back on the wagon so to speak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments