Journal Challenge Day 16

Imagine someone has decided to write a book about your life up to this point. What would the cover blurb say? Are you happy with it? Now imagine what you’d like the blurb to say at the end of your life. What changes need to be made?

Chronic health daily survivor living life to its fullest I think would be the blurb and I’m pretty happy with it about three years ago my Health turned upside down even more when I got diagnosed with fibromyalgia and I went through so many changes to medications adding more and more but barely living life. Most days I would be laid up in bed in pain and have to rest trying to least be good one day of the weekend to spend with my husband that was not a fun existence. Then I met my natural path doctor and things are loads better. I only take one pain medication compared to the many I did before and a ton of supplements. I also get acupuncture done every other week.

I still have bad days don’t get me wrong but my overall health is loads better and I can do a lot more things including being a full time Mom to my daughter Harley. I do still have to be careful and get plenty of rest but things are literally 100 times better than it was when I first got diagnosed. As for the blurb at the end of my life I hope it would stay pretty close to what it is now where I still able to live a good life, spend time with my husband and daughter, and get out in general a lot more than just appointments like it was before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments