Journal Challenge Day 8

Take time to reflect on your career. Jot down a timeline. What’s the best experience? The worse? What would you like to see in the future?

Well as for paid work I’ve only done a few positions which have been customer service for a few places, collections, Prepper which was making sure documents looked good to be scanned in terms of home mortgage, ad builder, and a few I can’t remember off the top of my head. Most jobs were temp positions and a few that were full time. The ad builder was whenever I could get stuff and was paid per we but wasn’t high amounts. Most other than the ad builder, which I resigned as I thought the prep job was going to be full time, I lost due to my ever getting worse asthma. The best experience for me was the prep job I could listen to music as long as I did the work and I was very good at it. I even got recognized as being one of the best ones before the assignment ended and they couldn’t bring me on full time.

The worst was one of the customer service jobs that also had sales. I was very stressed with this job after training to get numbers and that was also when my asthma really started going downhill more. As for the future I’m going to be looking for something I can do at home as I do enjoy being a stay at home mom to spend time with my daughter but also this way can bring in extra money as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By