Journal Day 3

Decide on one positive you’d like to implement in your life and the steps to do so.

I already do a lot of positive things I have never smoked in my life, done illegal drugs, and I barely drink. I have thanks to my natural path even cut down the amount of actual medications I take and take a lot more supplements. I’m not perfect but I don’t go overboard with the diet stuff and we eat now more at restaurants than fast food when we do eat out. Only thing I can think of is other than get my writing going again is find an at home job I can do especially once my student loans are discharged in April. This way I can help make some extra money to help out but still be at home with my daughter.

I want to start looking at first different things I can do other than some survey sites, increase what I am doing survey wise (which I’m slowly doing), and take any notes of stuff I might need. The journal challenge is my way to start getting back into writing I plan on looking up some poetry prompts as well to get back to that, and start making least notes on a story idea I have had written down for awhile. So lots of research on different things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

Journal Challenge Day 12

Garnier papaya hair mask review