Journal Day 3

Decide on one positive you’d like to implement in your life and the steps to do so.

I already do a lot of positive things I have never smoked in my life, done illegal drugs, and I barely drink. I have thanks to my natural path even cut down the amount of actual medications I take and take a lot more supplements. I’m not perfect but I don’t go overboard with the diet stuff and we eat now more at restaurants than fast food when we do eat out. Only thing I can think of is other than get my writing going again is find an at home job I can do especially once my student loans are discharged in April. This way I can help make some extra money to help out but still be at home with my daughter.

I want to start looking at first different things I can do other than some survey sites, increase what I am doing survey wise (which I’m slowly doing), and take any notes of stuff I might need. The journal challenge is my way to start getting back into writing I plan on looking up some poetry prompts as well to get back to that, and start making least notes on a story idea I have had written down for awhile. So lots of research on different things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments