Suave Professionals Review

Disclaimer: I was given these products for free in exchange of a review however all opinions are my own.

I have heard of the brand Suave before getting the products from Crowdtap but had never tried too many of their products including the ones I received. I had received the Rose oil infused shampoo and conditioner along with their natural hold compressed micro hairspray and the natural hold mousse. I have used the shampoo and conditioner the most so far and definitely impressed with the smell, ease of use, and how my hair looks after I have used it. Everyday my hair is very soft, shiny, extra wavy, and full. The hairspray and mousse as a combo is great to keep any hairstyle you want to wear that day, which for me is simple most days, with having a three month old daughter.

My main concern about least the shampoo is that it has SLS in it which is a pretty harmful chemical for everyone especially for those with polycystic ovary syndrome. Since those with pcos already have their hormones messed up anything that can add to that is not good and obviously just not good for anyone. Most shampoos I’ve seen seem to have this chemical and it’s very hard to find ones without. If all companies took that out including Suave than I believe it would show they care extra about their customers. Other than that I would definitely recommend the products as they worked well with my hair and I was born with baby fine hair so anything to make it seem fuller and thicker is a plus in my book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

Days Slowly Go By