Dependence

I want you to need me,
To want to hold me forever in your arms,
To kiss my lips and no one else’s,
I want you to just depend on my touch
To keep you warm at night,
And to keep you warm no matter where we are,
I want you desire this,
The love that is in my flesh,
The love that is in my soul,
The love that desires you more than anything,
Anything in this world,
I want you to call my name
And say how I am the only one,
How you cannot breathe without me,
How you cannot think without me near,
How you don’t want to be anything
But this love of mine in my heart and soul,
I want you to depend on me,
As I depend on you
To be my heart,
To be my soul,
To be my love forever more,
To be everything I have ever desired,
And oh so much more,
I want to kiss your lips and no one else’s,
I need you and no one else,
I depend on your touch to keep me warm,
I desire all that is you,
And this heart,
And this soul,
And us.
I call upon you my love,
To make me happy when I am sad,
To make me laugh when I am down,
To kiss away my tears when I cry,
To make me forget anger when I am upset,
To make me realize that nothing is as important,
As important as this,
As you and I in this time and space,
As you and I in our reality,
In the reality of just us,
The reality that there is just the two,
That no one else is around,
It is just you,
Just me,
Just this.
I want you to depend on me,
As I depend on you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Are Those Moments

Take My Hand

Journal Challenge Day 12