Ghost Admirer

I draft in the dream world,
Let myself fall deeper,
And deeper into space,
Try to let go everything,
Just to catch one glimpse of your face,
I want to see the person in my dreams,
The one that haunts my constant memories,
Who are you my mind asks?
Where are you my heart asks?
Why do you hunt me so my body asks?
Why are you just a dream my soul asks?
Why do you try to promise me things
I know that will never happen?
My hands are tied,
My heart isn’t free,
My love belongs to someone else,
But yet there you are in your secret glory,
Looking at me and I look at you,
And I try to figure out why you are there,
Why are you try to make me believe that
My life isn’t as full as I want it to be,
Why don’t you show your face?
Why can’t I see your eyes?
Why won’t you tell me your name?
Why am I left with more questions than answers?
Who are you my mind asks over and over
And over again,
I don’t know what to tell myself,
I don’t know much but the memories from every night
Every night spent in the dreams,
The dreams of you and me,
On some other place than now,
You are a Ghost Admirer,
I love you although I don’t know you,
I know you although I have never seen you,
I care for you although I have never seen your face,
Your with me all the time although I don’t know your name,
Perhaps one day you will not be a ghost but real life,
And perhaps one day I will know the answers to these questions
My whole soul and mind asks,
And than that day I will know who it is that
Loves me so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Build Upon That Emotion

I'm Your Girl

There Are Those Moments